Collection of Personal Information
NobleTec LLC collects and uses personal information to better understand the needs and interests of our customers and visitors to serve you better. We may collect, retain, and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information you provide when subscribing for newsletter including you e-mail,
- Information you provide when sending personal messages,
- Information you provide when requesting quotations or services,
- Information you provide when registering for an account including, but not limited to, name, company name, address, telephone numbers, fax numbers, shipping addresses, billing addresses, tax, and accounting information,
- Information regarding any search, quotation, or purchases,
- Information contained is any communication you send to us via website or other direct form of communication,
- In some cases, we may collect information not directly associated with any specific individual such as your IP address, geographic location, browser type, operating system, length of visit, page views and navigation path on our website. If personal information is aggregated with non-personal information, combined information will be treated as personal information, and
- If you provide personal information of another person, you must obtain consent of that person to disclosure and usage of that personal information.
Usage of your Information
The information collected by NobleTec LLC is used to understand customer needs, interests, and behavioral trends. It provides us suggestions and guidelines on how to deliver a consistent, personalized, and positive experience. NobleTec LLC may use your information to:
- Relay information about products and services,
- Provide services and support,
- Personalize promotional offers,
- Assist in completion of order placement and order processing,
- Modify website in accordance with general trends, and
- Assist in all related pre and post sales actions.
As a customer, vendor, or partner you have the right to choose your privacy preferences regarding the communications we send (see “Choice and Selection of Privacy Preferences” below).
All credit card information and other sensitive personal information required to process a credit decision is handled in accordance with PCI Compliance Policies and other applicable rules, laws, and regulations. NobleTec LLC does not share credit card information or other sensitive personal information with any affiliates, partners, or third-party companies without your full consent. NobleTec LLC does not retain credit card information or other sensitive personal information unless otherwise requested by you.
Disclosing Personal Information
NobleTec LLC will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to others.
We may need to share your personal information with certain third parties such as our agents, service providers, and other representatives acting on our behalf for limited purposes.
We may share personal information with third-party partners to perform services on our behalf such as:
- Order fulfillment,
- Package delivery,
- Product Servicing,
- Fulfillment of software or subscription services,
- Installation or other services scheduling,
- Communication of marketing and promo materials,
- Sending of mail and e-mail communication, and
- Processing Payments.
The third parties with whom NobleTec LLC conducts business are only authorized to use your information to perform the services for which they were contracted for. They are required to follow our privacy guidelines and are required to take necessary measures to ensure your personal information is secure.
From time to time, we may be required to share personal information in response to a valid court order, subpoena, government investigation, or as otherwise required by law. We also reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we, in good faith, believe to be unlawful. We may also transfer personal information in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, dissolution, or similar event.
Choice of Privacy Preferences
NobleTec LLC is an opt-out organization. Occasionally, we may send you marketing communications that contain valuable offers, promotions, and other content. You have the right to opt-in or opt-out of receiving future marketing communications at any time.
To opt-out of or opt-in to receiving marketing communications from NobleTec LLC, you can:
- Click on opt-out link on marketing e-mail,
- Call 855.504.6988 or contact your account rep directly, or
- Send request with your current contact information to:
2804 Centre Circle
Downers Grove, IL 60515
When sending mail or an email request, please include your full name, company name, address, city, state, zip, phone number and email address. Please indicate what type of marketing communication you wish to receive or stop receiving.
It may take up to 10 business days to process.
Until changes takes effect, you may still receive marketing communications from us.
NobleTec LLC does not knowingly solicit information from children under the age of 13. We encourage parents and guardians to educate, moderate and monitors their children’s online activities and interests.
Security of your Information
NobleTec LLC takes information security extremely seriously. We utilize appropriate physical, technical, and administrative procedures to safeguard the information we collect in accordance with all guiding laws, rules, and regulations. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption is used when collecting or transferring sensitive data such as credit card information. Credit card numbers and sensitive personal information are used only for processing payments and are not used for other purposes.
2804 Centre Circle
Downers Grove, IL 60515
Third Party Links and Websites