The name NobleTec LLC was selected because the founding partners all agreed that we will treat every employee and customer with the highest standard of courtesy and respect. Our intent and the guiding principle will be NOBLE in commitment and execution.
Our collective perspective was shaped by years of working at some of the biggest IT Channel Partners. We witnessed mass layoffs and “reductions in forces” with little regard to the quality of the employee being let go. These same companies heaped “loads” and “fees” onto customer transactions and frequently disenfranchised customers to the point that they sought quotes elsewhere.
The founding partners’ approach has always been to build relationships and trust with our customers for the long haul! But, as we were gobbled up by bigger and bigger companies, we quickly realized that large Corporate Company Greed and massive overhead weakened our ability to maintain our Small to Medium Business (SMB) accounts. At NobleTec LLC, we base our business on providing superior service at aggressive prices without sacrificing our ethical pursuit and human relationships.
We hire the best of breed technical staff
ISP and Telecom Services
Installation and Configuration Services
System Analysis and Upgrade Services
Client, Printers, Network, White Glove Services
Startup and Retainer Services
- 35 Years of IT Sales and Services Experience.
- Experienced entrepreneur in starting and merging IT companies.
- Numerous Sales and Management certifications ranging from APPLE to Dale Carnegie.
- Traveled to over 20 universities in North America to promote his book “Timeless Strategies for the Successful Entrepreneur” and inspire students to start their own business.
- 16 Years of IT sales, services, and management experience
- Expert professional with vast knowledge of modern IT industry
- Started several international charitable foundations
- Lead numerous multi-million projects and rollouts with SMB and Enterprise companies
- 25 Years of IT Sales and Services Experience.
- 8 Consecutive years of being #1 Salesperson in an office of 85 IT sales representatives.
- Numerous Million Dollar sales transactions. All while managing the largest book of SMB accounts at the company.
- Team lead for sourcing the best and most cost-effective partners to secure unique products and software for customers.
I just wanted to sing the praises of Broadvoice again and thank you for recommending and setting up their service at my company.
Their training has been fantastic – they have spent a few hours with Rosa going over their portal, and then with all of us going over the phone/features.
I just set another call with our Customer Success Orientation Specialist to review our call flow, any changes/concerns we have.
They have been amazing. Thank you for bringing them to us!